The Complete Guide to Bible Study Resources
One question I get most often is, “Where do I start when I open my Bible?” My number one answer is always to simply begin. It sounds overly simple but it can be the hardest first step.
Here is a list of resources to help you, whether you are Bible study beginner or you have been in the Word for years. This is a complete list of our most used resources.
- ESV Single Column Journaling Bible
- ESV Study Bible
- Everyday with Jesus Bible (there is also a link for a digital version that has several dictionaries, commentaries, study guides, etc.
- KJV/AMP Side by Side
- Displaying Grace Bible Reading Plan
- Women in the Word by Jen Wilkin
- How to Study the Bible by Kay Arthur
- Made Alive Bible study of Ephesians
- Blue Letter Bible App – this has several audio/visual commentaries to read behind including Matthew Henry, David Guzik, J. Vernon McGee and Charles Spurgeon
- Christ-Centered Exposition
- Believer’s Commentary
- Logos Bible Software
Other Bible study tools:
Each piece listed here are items we use ourselves almost daily. Let this list help you as you grow in Bible study, come back to it over and over, new pieces will come in new seasons.
Check out our resource Consumed Life, a great beginner’s guide to studying God’s Word.